ICS Laboratories assesses many products that first responders and other emergency forces rely on for vital protection from the unpredictable hazards of their work.
- Protective Goggles for Wildland Fire Fighting
- Protective Ensembles for Hazardous Materials Emergencies
- Protective Ensembles for First Responders to Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Nuclear Terrorism Incidents
- Chemical Resistant Clothing and Gloves
- High-Visibility Protective Equipment
- Riot Helmets and Faceshields
ICS also offers test lab services for PPE products used by frontline medical staff and essential workers during the the Covid-19 coronavirus pandemic. ICS Laboratories tests respirators according to standard methods (N95 and related half-mask products) for clients seeking NIOSH approval or CE certification. We also offer accredited conformity assessment for face masks that are neither surgical masks nor respirators, most notably ASTM F3502, the Standard Specification for Barrier Face Coverings.